Looks like we are going to have our next baptism, because a young woman who has been attending church for the last six months finally received permission to be baptized. She is special. She is 12 years old, but has the mind of a 9 year old. She really wanted to be baptized, so we talked with President, and the only thing she needs to know to pass her interview is to know the difference between good and bad - that's it. So she talked with her mother and her mom gave us permission to baptize her. Her mom wants to be there, so in two weeks we have our next baptism.
The town of witches: this place is known for witches and even though there aren't a lot of them, they still exist here. I think (Brett - Blaine) that they are from both, depends on where you are at in Salamanca. (Brett was sure they were like the witches from 'Hocus Pocus' - Blaine was picturing 'Charmed')
Everything is good. I have been seeing a lot of miracles in my mission right now. I am very grateful for them. I know that God loves us and watches out for us. He wants us to be happy. I love you all!
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment