This week we had to travel a lot. If you add up the time I have traveled this week, it comes to a total of like eight hours, all in separate times. It wasn't a very eventful week, but we had a District Conference in Illapel. It was a conference for all of Chile, via satellite. Elder Quintin L. Cook talked about the family, and another seventy who talked about rescuing everyone. It was really awesome. I am grateful for prophets and apostles who guide us.
We are preparing for a baptism this week, and we are working to make this Branch better. We are seeing a difference, but not a whole lot - but we see a difference.
I am grateful for each and everyone of you. I know that this church is true and that God loves us. I know that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God. I know the Book of Mormon is true. Love you all.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment