This week we had a baptism. Her Name is Carla and she is awesome. Her whole family came to the baptism and it was really special. Everyone in the family is a member except the Mom and Dad, but hopefully this baptism put something in their hearts. We will see where it goes.
There is a non-member here in Salamanca that wants to be baptized so bad, but her "boyfriend" doesn't want to get married. They have two children - 15 and 9 years old. She still goes to church every Sunday, and goes to all of the activities, and reads the Book of Mormon daily, and prays daily. Well... SHE RECEIVED A CALLING. According to Manual 2 of the church, a non member can have one of three callings. She is now helping with the branch and she is very excited.
I am also the secretary of the branch now. WOOT!
I know this church is true and I hope that your March goes well. Keep on Keeping on. The Lord loves you.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment