Monday, July 16, 2012

Comic-Con....

Family,


I just wanted to start out by saying,

"I COULD HAVE GONE TO COMIC-CON!" Brett getting injured allowed me passage to go to Comic-Con this year but no, I am on my mission. It's OK because I would rather be here then at Comic-Con right now. Just saying.

This week we have three people who are getting baptised. WOOT! My first baptisms here - Sonia, Pedro, and Gustavo.

Today was my first time actually playing Chilean soccer and man, is it tough. I pretty much had no idea what was going on and so I would just run around looking like I could actually do something. It was really fun. I also can't wait until Chile beats Argentina in the world cup in two years. The world cup is one month after I get home.

We were doing a street contact yesterday and this 16 year old kid had this jacket on - I didn't think any thing of it until I realized it was in English. It said "Road to Virtue." Then I read this little print on the jacket and the words said, YW Camp 2007. After the contact, my comp and I looked at each other and asked if the other had seen the jacket. We had a pretty good laugh after that.

Seguro Viaje,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment