Whew,
what a long couple of weeks.
My trainer leaves for home in about three weeks,
so he is working extra hard to leave on a high note. It´s paying off too. We
have 16 people preparing for baptism. I don’t know if we will be able to, but
we are going to try really hard to keep them going. We have this family of
three where there is the grandma, father, and son. They are awesome; they
really want to change their life. He is a night taxi driver and he gets off
work at 9am and then was at Church at 10am. I hope that that family can keep
coming to Church and be baptized.
Another crazy thing that happened is that this week I lost 12 pounds. Woot! Then again, I am just walking everywhere. No bikes. No transportation. Sucks. I´m not even in the hills of my mission. It is flat here.
It is crazy awesome in Chile here and am grateful to be here. People are really friendly.
My first area is Quillota. I have no Idea where it is on the map. It´s really dirty here in Chile, trash everywhere. Houses are really rundown and the people here are really humble.
Another crazy thing that happened is that this week I lost 12 pounds. Woot! Then again, I am just walking everywhere. No bikes. No transportation. Sucks. I´m not even in the hills of my mission. It is flat here.
It is crazy awesome in Chile here and am grateful to be here. People are really friendly.
My first area is Quillota. I have no Idea where it is on the map. It´s really dirty here in Chile, trash everywhere. Houses are really rundown and the people here are really humble.
I
love you all so much and can’t wait until Christmas to talk to you all at once.
That includes you SIDEKICK.
Seguro Viaje
Elder Kyle Griffeth
Seguro Viaje
No comments:
Post a Comment