Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Changes

Dear Family,

Sorry for not writing you yesterday. Change day made our p-day on Tuesday this week.

This week was my 2nd change of 16 in my mission. My new companion is Elder Camacho. He is from Colombia and is 26 years old. He has been on a mission for six months. It is very hard to communicate with him because he only speaks Spanish. It is very hard to understand him - I'm sure he feels the same way:)

This week my father/trainer "Elder Matesen" left for home. It was really hard to see him go, partly because he said that he was going to go to Avengers, Batman, and the Hobbit and take pictures and send them to me - what a jerk (kidding).  He was really nervous to go home because he was so scared about the outside world. I hope that he can be comforted.

We had a surprise baptism this week where everything was all set up for a baptism on Sunday and the investigator didn't show up. We were sad that he didn't show up because he had set up a baptism before and didn't show up for that one.  We were really excited for him  - but nothing.  We'll need to check and make sure he's okay.

Erin: 
...No me importa sobre Argentina. CHI-CHI-CHI...LE-LE-LE...VIVA CHILE!

I love you guys so much and Pray for you everyday. I know that the things that I am teaching are true.  I know that President Monson is a Prophet of God.

Seguro Viaje,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment