This week I hit six months in the Mission. How crazy is that! I can't
believe that the time has passed by this quickly. It seems like only
yesterday I was packing up my room for my mission and then here we
are! I guess when you are working hard that the time goes by fast. I
guess we will see about the next six months.
As Erin explained in her last weeks letter, we also in Chile are
experiencing the hot and cold differences. Everyone is sick. Including
me - but while everyone else has the flu or a cold, I received the
wonderful gift of bronchitis. Woot! Let me tell you how fun that has
been. I have had Bronchitis for a week now, coughing every five minutes, with a
pounding headache. Also the sniffles. Erin was not lying - when the
weather changes....
This week was also fun because I experienced my first earthquake. It
was a 5.7 and it only lasted about 5-10 seconds but it was awesome! I
liked it a lot.
Erin:
Super Fome con su infirmidad. espero usted es mejor y trabajando
mucho. Recuerda beber AGUA!
Thank you so much for all the things that you guys do for me and for
writing me every week. I love this Gospel and this work. I know it's
true because LDS is not just a Sunday deal - its a life style. Keep
working hard and I love you all!
Seguro Viaje
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment