Dear family,
First, BLAINE WROTE?!?!?!?!?!?!
This week we have been teaching an investigator - her name is Natalia. She is a really good investigator and she has a baptismal date of October 13, woot! She is Golden.
Also this week my comp's knee is getting worse. We have to go to the doctor´s in ViƱa to see what is up. We have a appointment on the 4th. I hope that all will go well with him. His knee was bad the other day, so we had to stay in our apartment - it hurt so much.
It´s crazy here. People love the band: Europe, here. Why Europe? That´s all I'm going to say.
Not much happened this week in Quillota, I hope next week (this week) bring great treasures.
Erin:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Welcome to training round 2! I hope that she is cool and that you like training her. KEEP ON KEEPING ON!
Thank you for all that you guys do and I know that this Gospel is true.
Seguro Viaje
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment