Dear Family,
Yes, this was a real question from an investigator. "Jesus Christ actually came to the Americas?" You are probably thinking that this is a normal thing for an investigator to think. Let me explain: This investigator has been taught this message since about February. I'm sure that the first missionaries taught her that he came to the Americas, and somehow she thought it was just a dream that Joseph Smith had. It was kind of a shock. But its OK because now she knows that he actually came to the Americas. PHEW....
By the way, Next week I will be on my email early, so it would be nice if you guys could write the Sunday before. The reason for this is that my companion has therapy for his knees in ViƱa del Mar and we have to travel there in the afternoon. But at least his knees are getting a lot better. 6 months ago my companion had no cartilage in his knee. Now he does, and the therapy is only for his tendon which is inflamed. He feels a lot better.
Not much else happened this week.
Family, Thank you so much for everything - only two more months and we can talk face to face! I am so excited. I know that what I am doing is good because I can see it in the faces of the people I teach. It's a good feeling. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ was restored to the earth by the Prophet Joesph Smith, I know that this work will never stop, NO ONE CAN STOP THIS WORK FROM PROGRESSING. Love ya guys!
Seguro Viaje,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment