Wow, this next week is going to be fun.
We have an investigator who we have been working with - she wants to get married to her boyfriend who she has been living with for the past 23 years. At this time we have been talking with the boyfriend and he said, "OK." So we are setting up a dinner for the two of them so that he can propose to her. He knows about the dinner, but she doesn't. Once they have a date to be married in civil hall then we will proceed to baptize her. She wants to be baptized. Pray for us.
This week I had Interchanges with my Zone leader, Elder Luna. He is from Lima, Peru. He is in the photo.
Also we had Completos (Hot Dogs with toppings) from 3 different countries: USA, CHILE, and COLUMBIA. USA is the Chili-dog. Chile is with a hot dog, avocado, tomato, and mayo and ketchup. Columbia is with a hot dog, onions, potato chips and cheese. All were really good.
I love you guys so much. I am sad that I missed Halloween but I will only miss one more Halloween before I am home. I know that this Church is true. One thing that I have learned out here is that the church may be perfect, but the members are not. We perfect ourselves by going to Church (to learn and to support each other) and by keeping the Lord's commandments.
Seguro Viaje
Elder Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment