Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CHANGES

Dear Family,

This week we had CHANGES! ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have a new Companion:

ELDER LOPEZ - From Guatemala.

And area:

Quillota Centro (I am never leaving this place, In fact I am changing
my mission calling to Mission Chile, Quillota Centro Mission)

But all is good, because Elder Lopez is really funny and loves to joke
around. I guess we will find out how we do together. Vamos a Ver.

The past week (with Elder Camacho) was tough for him. His knees were
getting worse, but I think that he will be getting better in the next
couple of months - I hope.

I miss COLD Christmas. :,( It is so freakishly hot here.  I basically have
to shower three times a day because I lose three pounds of sweat everyday.  
hope I am looking skinnier, but I don't think so because of the
mountains of food that they serve the missionaries for lunch -
they think we are starving. ( Hint: We are not starving) But we are
always grateful and so is my stomach. But, back to "I miss cold
Christmas," Because, yes, It is hot.

I love you guys so much and pray everyday for you guys. I can't wait
until Christmas to talk with you.  I know this Church is true.  The
Church is perfect. We, as humans, are not perfect and this is why we
need the Church, to perfect us!

Seguro Viaje,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment